Our summer business is all about Pick-Your-Own!
We offer a relaxed picking environment where children are always welcome. We mostly grow small fruits, but have branched into PYO tomatoes and peppers as well.
Below are approximate dates for each crop we offer. Note that timing is very weather dependent.
- Strawberries - 2nd week of June to 1st week of July
- Rhubarb - early June for about three weeks
- Red Rasberries - late June until first killing frost in Oct.
- Black Rasberries - very late June for two weeks
- Blueberries - mid-July through early September
- Blackberries - late august for three weeks - ***None in 2018 ***
- Tomatoes & peppers - late august for about four weeks
Hours - our hours vary based on the crops that we are picking. Always check our website or call 570-298-0962 to check specific hours.
- Strawberries, we are generally open every day but Monday, 7:00AM to 7:00PM
- Raspberries and blueberries, we are open every day but Monday and Thursday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM
**** Heavy rains or crop conditions can cause us to close on short notice sometimes. Please call 570-298-0962 to check conditions before coming out.