Our summer business is all about Pick-Your-Own!
We offer a relaxed picking environment where children are always welcome. We mostly grow small fruits, but have branched into PYO tomatoes and peppers as well.
Below are approximate dates for each crop we offer. Note that timing is very weather dependent.
- Strawberries - 2nd to 4th week of June
- Rhubarb - early June through most of July
- Red Rasberries - late June until first killing frost in Oct.
- Black Rasberries - early July for two weeks
- Blueberries - mid-July through early September
- Blackberries - august for three weeks - ***None in 2020 ***
- Tomatoes & peppers - late august for about four weeks
Hours - our hours vary based on the crops that we are picking. Always check our website or call 570-298-0962 to check specific hours.
- Strawberries, we are generally open every day but Monday, 8:00am-5pm
- Raspberries and blueberries, we are open every day but Monday and Thursday, 8:00AM to 1:00PM with some extended hours
**** Heavy rains or crop conditions can cause us to close on short notice sometimes. Please call 570-298-0962 to check conditions before coming out.