Our outings run about 2 1/2 hours and are fun for scouts, churches, birthdays and family gatherings. They can be scheduled in advance for groups of twelve or more. Times are available every evening and weekend during October. Shorter weekday outings with special pricing for school trips are also available.
Group outings include:
- Private wooded picnic area with tables
- Hayride to pumpkin field/picnic site
- Small/medium sized pumpkin for each person
- Fresh apple cider
- Campfires for keeping warm or roasting your own hot dogs/marshmallows
- String maze and hay fort
- 2 Free Adults/Chaperones
Due to several groups who reserved outings, but did not show up last year, we now require a deposit of $60
to reserve an outing. It is a nonrefundable deposit unless we determine the weather to be inclement for
that day. The $60 will be subtracted from your total due on the day of the outing.
- Corn Maze, 5 acres, fun, $2.00/per.
Click here for maze information
- Pumpkin Decorating
Flat fee of $25.00 per outing
- Scarecrow Making
$3.00 per scarecrow with a minimum of 10.
Click here to see some scarecrow fun.